my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

just update.

Since I am so free, why not I update my blog right.stewpid
FYI, photo above taken long time ago and I don't apply anything on my face which mean it's plan. like already retarded.

talk about Jogoya. we, a bunch of friend had booked the jogoya seats for monday since we don't have any classes on the day itself. well, I was so excited because I can eat again. eat their unagi, hagen dazz ice cream and drink their coconut water As much as I can. I miss it like crazy. Still remember last two times I went there with my hubby during dono which semester break and another time is with the same gang, my coursemate. We are damn miss it.
and who knows, I get in bad condition as my stomach keep on rolling and I feel like want to vomit all the time before the day because I had taken too much of wan tan mee on sunday. I ordered a big one for myself even my hubbie only ordered a medium one. So stewpid la. Haiz. I told myself I wont eat wan tan mee for one year for god sake. FML. And there they went to starhill as I only can sleep at home on monday. Stewpid again. Somehow, I really did vomited 3 to 4 times and doctor said I got gastric since I don't take proper meal in the same time everyday. GUess it's time to change my bad habit. hmm

Alright, on the other hand I was so bored with my hair. And I feel like cutting them into shoulder length. But I won't cut it so soon cause Imma having a photo shooting soon. Between my boyfie keep stop me from doing that since I am not suitable with it. I gonna dye my hair again yet my boyfie stop me from doing so again=(haiz. He scared my hair gonna split and become more and more dry and rough.

speak about shooting, still finding the suitable outfit for the coming shooting. It's like take me years to get it cause it's really hard. Damn headache. I cant' find A NICE one at malacca. Actually was plan to search on monday but my stewpid stomach did a bad job.=(

Oh ya, almost forgotten to tell you all. me and my love one get to do our intern at infineon and same department some more. What a lucky day and we are so pleasure and  feel so much of thankful. While we just wanted to take the offer letter from the management department, it's just take us a long long way to get it. We walked here and there as we don't familiar with the place and you know the sun is definitely so strong this few days and I cant stand the glaring of it. Gosh.. I can get tanned so so easily yet need years to get fairer. went home after that and I immediately get myself a aloe vera mask to calm down my skin.

attached a photo here taken few years back while we taking our afternoon nap after from class. It's seem blissful while I remind back the days we gone through.

No comments: