my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, April 1, 2011

2.4.11



MMU midterm break officially started. Oh well, I don't feel any excitation though. As you know I am having a honey moon throughout the whole semester. Technically, I am free everyday. To those readers who have a pack semester one definitely will feel that I am very irritating that keep repeating FREE this word. AHaha...so sorry I can't control myself. Don't feel like punch me ya.


yesterday went for dental check up and let the dentist to tighten my teeth. Right after finish the check up, I realise that dentist earn a lot and as if I can change my course and become dentist in the future.You know what. I waiting for half an hour although I already made my appointment. When my turn comes, the dentist only see me for not more than 15 mins and then my 125 bucks gone just in a glance. All I can say is they are sucking my blood terribly.

On the other hand, I feel great because.....I've been finish doing my orthodontic for one year already. I'll be no more having a iron on my teeth after another one more year. yohooo!Can't wait for it! That's really can made my day.Oh...I am so happy.

What can make me so happy for more? The answer is my face. AHaha. I can feel my skin become more and more smooth and watery which mean moistful after I using biotherm for 2 months. It' really rebuild my skin I guess. I can't feel the dryness that I am always headache during last time. I just like it so much. You guys really can have a try if you have the same problem with me. TRUST ME. but but but if u have oily skin, please forget about it. Personally don't think biotherm not suitable for those who have oily skin.really and truly.



Alright, I've nothing much to share. Going to genting tomorrow. If got fate with you guys, we can meet at there. hehe. Take care. May you all have a wonderful break.
muaks!!

No comments: