my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

cooking time


finally it's time to cook. Personally like to cook but always no time.
That's why I have to cook at least once during every break. That's my hobby.
Accidentally saw a recipe damn nice on facebook "http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=183493884995502&id=133821283324482" and want to give a try so brinjal  here I go. Between, made a promise with my hubby while we eating at kim gary the very last time that I had ordered a pork rice. I had promised that I am to cook a similar one for him in someday. So..SOS from mom.Haha.
Besides, hubby like to eat fried food and fried some chicken finger will do. All of his favourite.

tell ya, It's my pretty 1st time to cook eastern food.
Alright, prepare ingredients.
Of course without a teacher beside me, I would not success. Thanks My mom. <3






he is quite satisfy. YEAH. peace
Hubby u know I can be your only chef like always whenever you want. JUST that sometimes you will get to taste some weird flavor. hehe. I love you.

finally gonna share some song That I can listen repeatedly recently.


No comments: