my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, March 11, 2011

11-3-11


I woke up pretty early today as I knew results will be release today, but don't know what time it will out. And so I can't sleep well last night actually. I was just too nervous that I am going to fail since I got a totally-don't-know-how-to-answer-paper and probably it is exactly goes to fail.
Unexpectedly, surprise. I managed to pass it. and I was like jumping up and down calling my hubbie. Share the good news**
I got a quite satisfy result(gpa) as well. HUbbie said he got a clever girlfriend. Yeah**

Skip my hubbie's result.not going 2 talk about his one. >.<

and well, of coz celebration of our result is a MUST for every semester.
Since I am craving for layer cake so nadeje would be the 1st stop. had some conflict in the meanwhile just because of the stupid Itunes and not more than 10mins we are fine. Silly right?Is stupid!!


and Then shopping awhile and off to WAZEN for proper meals.
Still remember the 1st time and only once I made sushi for my hubbie like almost 2 years++  ago. was during the 热恋期 we just together about 4 to 5 months if not mistaken. Only once I 've made for him. you know why?Story begin, once upon a time, I thought he likes to eat sushi and so I am so happy that wondering after he get my sushi he will  happy til flying. so I decided to make sushi for him. And ended up actually it was totally different with what I wondering. He has no interest for sushi at all but he still smile to me. He was actually just acting smile** and after he ate the sushi, he said why the cucumber so crunchy crunchy(sorry I dono how to express if I use vocab wrongly, hehe) till can hear the sound, and even ask me to hear. I answered him cucumber sure crunchy one ma haiyo. He said where got sushi's cucumber so crunchy one. and you can imagine his face expression while he asking those stupid question. expression which is like don't dare to eat the sushi. For sure I angry after that. Now you know why only once. No more handmade sushi for him. I am a bit small gas la. haha**

After 2 years++, means now. He starts to love sushi because of WASABI. He is like craving for wasabi badly. I felt happy though cause I can eat my favourite sushi start from now. I might handmade some sushi for him once again, should I? I guess I will.




Besides, Today is really a bad day for japan. japan just happened 8.8 earthquake and caused tsunami. A lot of people has died. R.I.P. According to weather forecasting, New zealand, philippines, indonesia, taiwan and others also expected to be happened. 
Are we getting the message that the world is coming to an end. It seems like there are so many earthquakes happening too often and it's an indication of the end is near . 
may god bless them. Me and hubbie probably will going to temple and pray tomorrow.
honestly,  am so scare though it is not in malacca but it just like a bad message to the world. Just appreciate what I have now. Thank god I am still with my loves one.


1 comment:

qingwen charlie said...

cucumber part v cute! thks 4 sharing