my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

enjoyable day



I am some kind of person like to click through other's blog and read when I am free. I don't know whether I am a fan of them or I just busy body. Anyway, I hope I've got some reader since the 1st post till now it's been quite a long time I've started to blog. I'll keep update while time allow to so that my reader won't feel boring when they are free. Alright?

okay, yesterday hang out with sweetie sister hong. First time sitting her car and feel great cause finally got people fetch me. I can sitting beside and talk as much as I can, listening music too. Her driving skill is not bad too, quite safe for me. HAHA. Credit to her ya. Well, basically just walk around MP and DP. Again, I hate malacca, the shopping mall is just can't compare with KL. and we just walk walk walk and nothing much to buy.get a loose powder and mask from skin food that's all. sweetchat time is a must for us. So stop at each a cup which recommended by sweetie hong. we can chat for half a day every time. Most of the time is not shopping but chatting.hehe.


and meet my hubbie at night for dinner and movie.
my whole day was spending outside=0.
watching what women want.
piccas below>>>>
wok and pan for dinner
 sek me geh hubbie
portion of black pepper chicken chop is getting smaller and smaller

 after movie, supper which is really rare would happen on me, my boyfie seldom bring me for supper because he always get his ass off to bed before 10..and this make me excited..min fan gou...hahaha..my love.
 tis is yummy

Life is about how u judge it. Judge it with your heart and you will be treated by a sincere heart one day.
A simple and great day for me.





No comments: