my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, August 20, 2010

precious time of mine






Well....I'll always try to blog as much as I can..and I use my time wisely to face the computer but not my lecture's notes.
So do hope you guys enjoy reading my every single post

Aquaria, here it come
I was so good to be Sharon's friend as she is always so nice and friendly although I just talk couples of time with her in real and most of the time we chat in facebook and mSn.
FYI I knew her from secondary tuition class.=)
Surprisingly, she called me up whether want to join her and her bf to aquaria for only RM28.This is so real worth...You know what...RM28 included aquaria ticket as I know RM45 is needed to pay per person if you go your own.btw, it was also included KLCC sky bridge ticket, bus ticket that bring you go and back, 2 breads each person and also a bottle of mineral water...Don't you think that is worth??
So don't miss it up for the next year...MMU will organize only once a year..so make sure you register b4 it's too late ya!!

gathered at the main entrance at 8.30 sharp and start our journey at 9=)
sharon was so sweet!!she hand made breakfast for us..it's love shape bread with jam fillings..aww....it's yummy NOM NOM NOM!!Thx sharon!!!

btw...yei shyan had helped me to buy a LOVE PU PU cheek...
she is so sweet too...cause I m finding so long since I spotted it in magazine.
thx o=)muaks

WE reached KLCC at 11.30am...
enjoy the pictures below!!haha








heading to sky bridge


taking photos all the way to sky bridge!!aha

the sweet couple...
curi take their photo!!

alright...after that went to TQ for lunch,shabu shabu will do then





desert will always a MUST for me after a meal
yeas...KINDORI was the desert of mine of the day
too bad....I just feel that the black sesame is not that nice for the day 
and me is like regret regret!!


I wanted to get a phone for long actually...but the problem is no time.I don't really have the time to do survey properly, every time just a glance through.it...I like HTC and iphone..black berry is my 3rd choice although KL is so heng with B.berry right now.personally don't like B.berry look....so pls don't mind of my words here for those b.berry user ya=)
therefore, we don't have much time to do shopping on the day.
Just hunting for my iphone all the time without a contract sign.
I got it in a reasonable price finally.*happy**wink wink*

Just only an hour for us to do shopping
bought a denim and a stripe singlet for ben's sis as her 18 birthday is coming real soon!!!=)
wish her happy birthday in advanced ya!!


had helped reiny to buy a leather jacket. I like it too...but since I ad got a similar1 with black colour...my hubby bunny definitely stop me from buying another with diff colour=( That was a sad case for me!!kesian-nya!!!*du du mouth*



i bought a PUMA side bag for hubby bunny as the previous bag which i gave him ad spoilt.....
so here you go a new 1!!Hope you like it!!

bought a japanese instant curry too as TQ havin a fair for japanese food
clap hand for myself..I never get anything for the day..good girl ya..haha

Thx my friend and hubby bunny accomapny the whole day
So blissful to have you all!=)

No comments: