my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

050810 & 060810


the photos for 050810





the next day 050810
went to seoul garden for lunch with oscar fei tut tut, sifu low, samu, auntie lai, king, neo
ohh....full till the max


after buffet i went for shopping with hubby
and the rest still eating..ahaha..you know la...they always say want eat full full till the next day and it's just worth to have a buffet..



bought face lotion, face cleanser, make up remover, night cream, and eye care as well
kose is running low and i found that i am not so suitable to use it due to the dryness of my face...
i bought all by myself except the eye care...thx to mu hubby..he always so good and sweet..
As you know i got a serious problem on my eye area..which is eye bag and dark circle..that's not because of the time i sleep..because i seldom sleep late...no matter how many eye care i try..It's just can't work well..and no any feedback and no return=(

so hope this peptoxly can work excellent..as it just so costly
normal price is rm178 and after discount still consider expensive...rm144..for only a small amount


cant take off my eyes to this attractive UV umbrella
so I just brought it home as well..although I wont bring it out always as it is too big and not convenient at all
kill me please..always waste money like water..


talk about my hubby..he bought me a hello kitty bed sheet..finally I found a queen size bed sheet at sunway pyramid during the convo day....I just In love with it....thank you so much....hubby ben you are always the best!!!!
I will return what you gave me as I will be your good gf !!=)aha!!


Alright..will be goin to KL this weekend...weeeeeee wang wang..I am so exited!!
with my fren and hubby....goin yo KLCC for AQUARIA!!


Stay tuned

5 comments:

king0228 said...

where is my face ==

Orangeel said...

your umbrella is really beautiful..
the bed sheet as well...nice^^

Orangeel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

arhhhh! u gt the hello kitty bed sheet !! i like it too..every time go jusco hug it then go home haha~
the biore make up cleanser nice ma ?? wish 2 buy 1 also..bt duno suit my skin type o nt ><

nicowawa said...

thx o!!=)I haven use the biore yet..But i think it suitable for all skin types =)hehe...u can hav a try