my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Monday, August 16, 2010

aquaria will be the next post


first..I got to say I am so so tired these few day..that's the reason why I can't keep my blog alive=(

FYI. I got my apple finally.wahahaha
i guess most of you sure wondering who bought me an apple...
and i guess for those who SO concern about me...they for sure will talk to themselves like monologue(ohh....i think is her bf bought for her)
well......I'll give you all a big finger crossing..you all are definitely wrong!!
thx to my dad..i treated it as my advanced 21st birthday present.
I love you dad!!I love my apple so much!!

and I bought myself a Hello kitty casing
Don't it look cute?
IS super cute to me=)

Hope time allow me to post about aquaria soon...

Between..today is my dad birthday..just finish blowing candles
wish him happy bithday over here and I'll be a filial daughter forever and 4 of us included mom will love him forever=)

HUGSSS
see u all soon!!
stay tuned

1 comment:

Kai Hoong said...

OMG!! ur hello kitty casing is so cute!!!!!!!!