my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, August 27, 2010

besties!!


hey babes, I am here again.yay!
As i mentioned previously, I will blog about an outing.
and I was like I must blog it as soon as possible in case I am lazy with the accumulate posts which to be awaiting behind.Call me lazy bum please!=P


I am a fan of hello kitty since from primary school.
Recently,
I found that I had influenced a lot of ppls that hello kitty became one of their favourite.
Somehow, they are still some of my friends said hello kitty was ugly with big head and small body. They prefer pikachu!!Alright, may be our taste are not the same.*haha*
Cat and carol, both of you know that I am talking about you!!=)

back to the topic,
as usual, movie with my besties.
catched up a movie which i wanted to watch so long.*I know I am a bit late*
恋爱通告


finish class at 12pm, had our lunch at jonker 88, ASAM LAKSA{1 of my fav, love anything comes with spicy}

met the girls up around 2pm, had a bubble milk tea at GREEN apple, actually I am the 1st time visit this stall, and the taste came out like~ermh, not bad, can bong chan next time!!=)hehe
xiao yin looks so pretty darn gorgeous in this pic...FYI she seldom take pic like this..always pantern a lot normally..
must appreciate=)aha
chocolate milk will always be my choice


finally get my drink!!*happy*



oscar & YF



ben & yee



As you can see we wearing couple-T again...why?Bf requested to wear this..and I don't have the chance to reject of course.DO I?aha...he is so cute.

yf & yee



headed to cinema
see the shy shy cat only the person feel shy shy to camera


2.45pm~movie start!!*so excited*
-3.30pm
-4.15pm
movie end!!=(*expected it to be longer*
unexpected, it was funny.I can laugh non stop inside the theatre like siao za bo.laugh like nobody business.where is my reputation huh?
Undeniable,there was some touching scene and thus making my tear shed through the cheek.
somehow, there was a bit weird in some of the scene like lee hom having his day dreaming and then went to    
the traditional costumes and background but I still think it was okay to me as long as the movie inside got lee hom .
he is cute with this clothing.Just so cute and make my eyes can't take off from him.
and this funky enough


 the sweet one

finally, the ending with handsome lee hom and pretty liu yi fei
trust me you'll gonna in love with lee hom once you watch this movie
bf said:"we shall buy a lee hom album soon."
*It was like~yay, and jumping up and down*


after movie, lepak around
our xiao yin wan to be a teacher, or a lecturer, or may be a mother soon!!As you can see what she holding=)


alright, it's time to having dinner
decided to have it at sushi house which located at dp
this is also the 1st time I visit it.

me & the bf*love*
alright, show a E.T picture here..they don't believe I will post this up here=)
well..I am a person who could do whatever thing that make my life more memorable if I think it is worth, that's the reason why, no matter how busy I am, I still want to update my blog in case i can view my blog when I am free and remind me what I've forgotten every single thing in my life.


I try my best to mix with a bunch of people like you all. And you know that I don't have much friend. Indeed. It isn't a bad thing for me. Somehow It is a wonderful thing to me, make me feel that sin yee is not alone. Sin yee can feel that you all are so true to me. Although sometimes our taste are not the same but its good to mix up with diff kind of ppl and I think I could influence you all by someday.*teehee*.  Thx to all of you to colour up my life.million of appreciation from me.



Alright, talk a little bit about the food. this is oscar one=)
3 in 1 as you can see in the pic=)


 the bf, cat and carol ordered the same set



this set is highly recommended by me if you guys wanted to go and have a try.\
Personally think that this is super duper worth as a UNAGI lover.
guess what, this is only cost me RM19.90 as there are having promotion now=)



Fnally, I can end this post, I was like taking 3 days to update this..ahaha=)turtle u must say!!

Bought a shower powder from DAISO, hopefully it's work.I want to have a fairer skin!!



there gonna have a 4 days holiday ahead.
Happy holidays Peoples!!












No comments: