my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, August 6, 2010

MMU convocation

AS I said previously..I m goin to KL on sunday for something necessary...
Is that my convo??oh....how good if it is mine...
In fact, tis is my sweetheart's bro convo..instead of mine=(
congratulation ya..wish you have a bright future, earn more money =)
tis is the main character for this post=)
JIM

yea...I personally think that study is not that hard, between we can have fun, know friends, learning every step of our live and etc...
But there's a disadvantage which is I don't have enough money to spend...what a sad case
seeing people after graduated and go for work is like...aww...they got so much money to use but me...pok!!
Plus, I still got 1 and a half year to go to finish my course..is like so long which I could'nt wait...
Alright.....just have a positive thinking that...ya..I can earn more money than ppl after graduate and study is more free than those who are struggling in the competitive world......That it's.

Back to the topic,
We stayed at summit hotel on sunday night...
As summit near to sunway piramid...we just shopping over there..
yea..talk about shopping...study must be putting away..and forget about it...all my mind just shopping shopping and shopping!!
I never took any photo on my outfit of the day..
JUst some elaboration over here..
a beige colour khakis short pants...and dark brown belt...top is a tiub and a cardigan=)
If i happened to find the pic out..I will be upload it ya=)
  alright, just ignore the fugly me..and see the leng lui beside me ya=)

hey..it's a sad case here...I found that I look super pale, fugly and got a pair of swollen and panda eye recently...I think is because lack of sleep during last week...almost sleep from 2am and wake up at 8am...average is like only 6 hours..and for those who know me well...They knew that I always sleep very early like 9.30pm and wake up at 9am...and the particular week's routine seems like abnormal for me...wat to do...just blame all to the robot soccer and midterm exam...almost kill me you know..haiz..
JIM♥                                                                                 

   sweetheart his bro
              
alright, back to the topic...
we woke up at 5am the next morning...
as the journey from summit to cyberjaya was taking us 30 mins..it's consider quite far away
so we got to wake up early=(
when we reach mmu cyberjaya..is like 7am....but there is already crowded..and no more parking space..
and melaka and cyber mmu' parking lot is the most worst thing. It's just so small..and the student is just so many..You know...You should open another parking lot for us...shouldn't you??we pay money for you but what we have was just like 'shit'.
okays, stop complaining and nagging around auntie!!

just let's the photo do talking ya

this is the sweetest one 
happy forever


deng deng deng deng
wat u guys expected somemore?
that's it for the day!!ahahaha

yea...when you see ppl wearing graduation robe..u will like..aww...finally...
and you wil like..something which is liquid form rolling in your eyes..like crying and feel so touching
this did happen on me..
I am sure you will have the same feeling when you are there
this is what we called human being

I just wondering what would be the day for my and my hubby convo..
i just can't wait the day to come!!
can time fly for me..

shall back soon..
shopping like nobody business today..at SASA and also some boutique
babyboy bought a camera yesterday
hopefully i can get a hp from my dad soon!!=)

I just don't know why I am so "xin fu" when I got such a good bf
I shall thank god that I meet my bf
and my forever man 
♥ you

No comments: