my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

new stuffy

hey guys...
I've been busy for a week...its really srew me down
and totally exhausted
just some random update about my new shoe

I normally will have a motivation to buy a new one once i found my shoes is goin to broke or dirty
no matter how much i love the old shoes but I still wont put it up after 
it's because I want to keep my old shoes b4 it is spoilt..I just like to collect shoes
any kind of shoes

and so that when got any event
I just can open up my shoes rack 
and get one easily which is match with my outfit=)
that's me!!

I bought this flat couples of week ago
from summit
it's so comfortable to wear..like you know..girls always like to wear this kind of flat~~wawa shoes
in fact, wawa shoes wil really hurt our leg seriously
and sometimes it's even serve scar
which is the thing that girls hate the most


3 colour for this design 
sorry that I forgotten what is the colour for the other 2

alright..finish nagging here
will update about JIM's convo soon..
so
catch up ya
Peoples

No comments: