my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, August 21, 2010

♥hubby's lovely sister birthday♥


hey babesss
I gonna do a very fast update right now...as you know my hubby is so like pig..he wants to sleep jo!!
just a second ya hubby bunny=)

How were the videos I had shown to you all in this afternoon?
were they touching your heart to the bottom?
I guess....I guess you all make my job succeed ..yea...you all were touched by my video!!!*doink doink*
were'nt you?

yea...back to the topic!!
We celebrate ben's sister birthday just few hours ago..
erm...it's kinda sweet everytime when their family celebrate their birthday..It's just like reunion
and we can talk non-stop!!

Before the celebration, hubby and me wanted to catch up a movie which is LOVE IN DISGUISE....I want to watch it so so badly.can't wait to watch it..Unfortunately, the tickets were all sold out.."sui".*mood went bad*
SO my hubby bring me to have coffee bean  ice blended the purpose of cheer me up!!
He is so good..

you know pig pupu...I so scare of losing you one day..I guess no one will treat like a princess or a queen
I just like ur QUEEN.don't  you?hehe***

Too bad..my stomach was not "doing a good job"', after ice blended I am like so full all the time...and I can't eat more for the dinner...so sad

♥ my outfit today
I will wear it again!!
yea...I big curl will do for my hair today!!
tones of pictures will do for the rest ya..
enjoy it babessss!!
can you see my baby..so enjoy to sing song ya!!haha..he is just the way so cute to me

the cake!!TIRAMISU
The birthday girl!!


should i go for plastic surgery..I am wondering!!

4 comments:

Orangeel said...

i was wondering y u want to go for plastic surgery~

a sweet celebration with eelin ya^^

nicowawa said...

hahaha...becaus eof my eye bag..i hate it so so much=(

Sharon said...

haha~is it serious than me? is still ok la~i m the person who need to go cut of the eye bag

nicowawa said...

yup..i think mine is more serious=(u are pretty la wei..no need use any knife=)