my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, August 26, 2010

hello to law and my supper!!


hey,I gonna blog about something happened 3 days ago.Well, sounds a bit scary, you might get shocked while seeing the words I had typed but It is not a bad thing to share..aha..just some random post actually=)
unexpectedly, law paper was easier than what i had expected....that's was good!!
soccer robot was successfully work*drools*
preminary round had passed*wee wee*at least I know i pass this subject finally..I don't expect to get A or B cause my skill to play soccer is just too bad and I might make my hubby lose at the final round as I am same group with him
well, just try my best next week=)
wish me luck ya!!=)

talk about the day after law paper, me and hubby pu pu yam cha with my lovely sisters and bros
you know who are them?yea....they are xiao yin bunny, wei ying cat, carol sis yi fang fang, sifu, oscar fei tut tut and samu san=)we were taking our supper at dono what shop which located at bkt beruang we call it the big big juice there but actually is not big big juice is a corner mamak stall which near to big big juice=)ahaha...I guess you are blur right now and my explaination is a bit very confusing right?haaha..nvm la, just drop me a msg if you know what the stall's name..okay?

I've been craving for roti canai so badly, *FYI, I love oily food, wth...unhealthy lifestyle*
And the roti canai there was finger liking good to me(just only me say it taste good, may be long time nv eat d)me and hubby ate one roti telur , one roti planta, a roti tisu and a special burger...you can see how much i eat.but still they ar somebody don't believe it.My hubby always treat me as a pig, thats what i hated so long.everytime  
order a very big share for me=(

sifu ordered a weird weird roti calls roti milo..you guess what the result finally, can't finish it even by 9 persons, I don't even dare to try it seriously.

some photos taken by the day
sadly, no cat and carol in the pictures..

for now, was busy with tones of assignments
erm,but....still have to give ourself some time to relax right?
Finally, we catch up a movie, LOVE in disguise.
I must support my lee hom as this is his 1st directed movie.
So nice, so touch, so fascinating and the point is funny, it may laugh ur lung out!!
I love this movie!!and of course I lurb you LEE HOM

try to make my mouth look thicker and sexier and it was end up like~~ geli ever !!*Punch me*


well, a smile with braces will be the end of this post
will blog about outing with my besties soon=)stay tuned!!



.

No comments: