my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Sunday, August 29, 2010

the day I was a lecturer=)


long time no see, it isn't babe?*haha*I am gonna tell you my presentation for japanese class=)Miss ADEILA as our japanese lecturer said that we are goin to have a presentation soon, and each student going to be a lecturer just for 3 minutes .The job is to teach what we had learned during the japanese class=)Okay lo, scare me well!We rewrite what is inside the notes on manila card so that student can see clearly behind=)

well, outfit of the day!


and presentation started
why can't see my face one=(..hubby never take photo nicely!!

somehow, other group couldn't manage to present yet cause lack of time.So xiao yin's group will be presenting in the coming class.well, personally looking forward to their presentation.why?because their group had prepared a special one.FYI they use animation and present on the screen!So creative=)

No comments: