my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SAY HELO LOUDLY to my dear fren

hello!!!shall I back to blog??hehe....I'm pretty busy recently...if you guy really want to know how am I been so long..You're most welcome to link through my facebook account~~>http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/nicoyee alright?...
I been busy of my course subject schedule lately, like mini project.....iTs drive me crazy to the MAX you know...haiz...what to do...luckily got my dear fren> oscar fei tut tut, sifu low, auntie Lai, sam, neo, LKY, xiao ying(super woman) and lastly my love one so called bee bee for me=)Thx to your kindness to help a little girl who lost in the middle of the road which is me ya...appreciate a lot=)...

Midterm test is around the corner as well....is just fall on tomorrow...is so real fast...22 hours count me down from now on..but I'm still here to blog...can you guys guess what is my result for the coming paper already..hopefully I can pass it well=)

Actually I got the mood to blog today..and no ones could stop me from what I wanted to do...even thou it is a test =P.....but just a short post, don't you guy expect so much ...

I realise this month i spend a lot of money secretly without letting my love one approved it...bought 2 long jeans, 3 tops and 1 bag...well....I should stop myself from spending money like water...as I know money is so hard to earn yet so easy to spread all around...all my target now is oversea travelling...yup, I think I can do it*hopefully*...if you think you can, you can!!.....so...start from now on....save money together with me ba peeps...don ever waste money on fashion anymore....I suppose i will still continue to buy but not over....alright...
If my hubby happen to read this post..i suppose he will be super happy....hehe...

alright, I think I should back to my study mode ya...buay buay my lovesssssss

HUGsss will be back soon!!=)

2 comments:

XeoGOD said...

pi la middle road tut ur head ah sei 年糕

XeoGOD said...

Pi la middle road ~~~~