my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, July 23, 2010

A break finally

ya peoples~
my short holidays begin
its still busy as usual
everyday facing the circuit but I am a lucky girl compare to others
I got my hubby to help me do all the circuit as I really don't have the talent and mood to touch all the electrical thing=(
and so...you will see my hubby's busyness is double than me, 2 x tired, 2 x assignments
I am so sorry and of cause I will sek him back after he finish..like cook something for him as a compliment=)

He really likes me to cook for him...and he will hug me and turn around if I do this to him...

so..I am going to genting highland on monday with my hubby, hubby's bro and his gf...my sis yuki and nikki as well..
So go there for some cooling weather and rest
ll takes some photo as my midterm holiday's memory too

hopefully got thing to let me buy at there ...and have fun till the MAX

Alright..stay tuned for my next post about genting's day =)

sorry for the previous post if I am too rude..but..
That's one thing I learned from the peoples who pissed me off few days ago..which is please think before you talk..please see yourself in the mirror before you talk about people..are you enough qualification?
between no more angry betwwen you and me
sorry to the person..i shall keep my words back..

No comments: