my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, July 24, 2010

hello kitty LOVER


here I come again=.=
went to sushi king for dinner yesterday..
you will never know how much I love japanese food but my hubby not really like it actually..so it just once in a blue moon...and that's why I was so exciting..
well, after dinner.....went to buy some snack for our genting trip...in case my tummy goes noisy in every 2 hours time as you know genting's food and snack is not-so cheap super expensive

and yeah, After finish buying snacks=)
Guess what?My hubby bought a small HELLO KITTY pillow for me..hehe..FML

~~For those who like HELLO KITTY like me.
This is the time for you to grab a HELLO KITTY PILLOW from akemi which located at new JJ top floor
is havin sales now..is 15% cheaper from the original price
If you're a member there, you can even got a special privilege which is extra 10% off..
so..waitting for what...get ur ass off to akemi...peoples

Between, my hubby was so good wanted to buy me a hello kitty bed sheet for me but unfortunately 
queen size is out of stock=(
okays..I know...we got no yuan fen...kitty =(
I will bring you back once you got stock okay!!

besides, I buy myself a flora printed lagging..aww..it was so nice and comfort...
I like it very much...
I guess It suppose to be appear on my blog soon too..so don worry guys..
You will definitely have chance to see it..heheeeee..


Alright...its time to go...
I am going to hav a hair treatment later..
and "may be"" dye my hair..but not pretty sure yet..still considering it=)


byee byeess


hugs



No comments: