my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, July 15, 2010

un-luckily-day

hey peoples,
just back from my 1st midterm paper..
Actually  I m so sad about that because the question is so so so easy..in fact what i hav done was wrong just because of some careless mistake I made...gosh..help me please...Why I am so dumb..
 that is my feeling after the paper

let me jump..jump the topic..
KFC hot and spicy is back, I am craving it for most of the time as me and my hubby think that KFC black pepper chicken is not so nice..finaly it is back..so my hub brought me to KFC as my dinner before my paper...hehe..I know he is good...and pamper me alot..

but he did make me angry today...
I'm not gonna tell you guys what we argue for..
but I got to say all of the time just because of some little silly thing..then we can angry each other like about 0.555323434545 hour..fyi U got to convert the hour to minutes if you guy interested to know about the period when we got argument..
and of coz finally always end up with hugsss..or little kiss-kiss..just like the photo above=)hehe
.....same as today...
I hope our relationship will never end...That is what I wish to after every argument we made..
I love him a lot...
alright,
 he is waiting me to finish my blogging...and hav a sweet talk with me before he go to bed..
so...I shall leave now...
night night
got a sweet dream ya peoples=)


hugss