my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, July 30, 2010

day2 :D

we woke up at 8.30 in the moning
took a shower
took a breakfast
checked out in genting resort
offed to 1st world hotel
cleared our bag
checked out in 1st world hotel
~~we just walk walk and walk~~
not bad...can exercise huh


get our ass to the car and off to KL

just something refresh in my mind about my sweetheart hubby, during this trip he keep saying, "Do you want a coffee bean double chocolate ice blended and their cake or muffin?"
he almost ask me every 2 hours since the 1st day..and I said at the 1st day,"alright, we drink it at night ya."..and of coz he said ,"why, don't you craving for it every single day de meh?"...He thought that I m just want to save his money and reject his offer...he always think like that..hahaha...and actually I am....but I know he is always so sweet...and no ones will treat me like him....so...till the evening like passing 2 hours later, he asked me again, and I said, "after dinner alright baby"...and after he ask me and ask me again...But I just reject and reject till we reach KL...he ask me again...ahahaha...he is so cute you know....but this time I definitely say yes because I am so hungry at the time 3 in the afternoon...and we are planned to taking our dinner at 5 so better don eat b4 the time...or else we will not be able to havin dinner at the correct time=)


But at TQ don hav Coffee bean..only have starbucks and I personally don like starbucks' drink...erm...but nvm..I tried another flavour and may be some other flavours are nice...and the conclusion comes out like I wont go starbucks anymore...but who knows..I will be in love with it someday...but for now..for sure I don't like it=)

then...we shopping at TQ and sungai wang...personally don't like TQ...and most of my clothing is came from SW 6th floor=)

didnt buy much because lack of time
=( sad

and later me and hubby went to sushi zanmai for dinner...erm...I like the unagi there....its yummy..but other is just like normal la..no comment

we left at 6 something at reach malacca at 8 something due to the horrible traffic..

I guess I will see you all soon..
if I my time allow me ..
 love
hugsss

3 comments:

Sharon said...

i oso think of wan to go genting after this sem...huhu

nicowawa said...

hahaha...I wanted to go bangkok and s'pore so so so badly..but nobody wan acc me and my bf=(..nx time we can have trip 2gether o

winnaa said...

nice blog sweetie! and thanks for link :) shall link u soon ya :D