my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, July 16, 2010

★ life★


As we know...
life comes along these and that
life crosses over you and me
we survive everyday
we learn everyday
yea...no doubt....we will fall of coz and we must learn to stand every moment when we fall.
that's what we call human & that's call LIFE!!

yup...back to here..
currently preparing for
1.my midterm exam on wednesday (i got no mood to do revision *lazy bug*haiz..)
2.japanese Quiz on monday
3.make sure the soccer robot is fully done for the hardware and software before thursday


you know i got so much things waiting for me to do...
and yeah, luckily there is a one week holiday after next week
finally give me some air to breath=)

my mind is thinking and thinking where I need to go, what I need to do during the holidays as I want to use every single second wisely and also effectively

世事难料,珍惜每一秒 so that we wont make some regret after =>
I heard this from a hong kong drama
this is defintely true
to me!!

just a random post as I m really boring to face the components and notes

No comments: