my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Sunday, May 30, 2010

mum's birthday

First of all....have to say happy birthday to my mum, wish her happy everyday with dad, wish her stay healthy always...and of coz 3 of us, I mean her children included me will always by your side and LOVE you forever mum.
you know...I'm so so paiseh to say those word especially to my family..I don't know why but I hate I got such behavior seriously...
tho I never speak out my feeling...but I know my mum will understand me, right...because my mum also same with me, everything just keep in the her heart..I know, I always know....like mother like children and thats why I will become like this=)
nothing I can do for my mum as I'm super duper lazy daughter...I don't  help her do housework except help her wash plates, fold clothings.....but I never ever clean the toilet before...I have to say sorry to you too mum because I really don't know how to start and where to start whenever I see the toilet thou it is really small^^
Well....so I ask my bbf for help..he taught me to make a corn cake to my mum as I know my mum like to eat that very very much....hope you will like it mum=)

here the ingredient I needed

  • 1 and 1/2 santan*coconut milk*
  • half pack of custard bird powder
  • 1 can one of creamy corn
  • 2/4 of plan water

Alright,here the photo for the ingredients

  1. First of all, dissolve the custard powder with cold water in a cup until it is thick enough.
  2. Filter the santan and pour into a pot and add a little bit of water to ensure it is not too thick.Boil it.
  3. After the santan has boiled and we add the corn(canned) into the pot as well and boil it again.
  4. After it boiled, add 7 scoops*use the tablespoon that we used to eat rice* of sugar into it and taste it(whether you want it to be sweeter or not, you may add some more) .Let it boil again and remember stir it all the time .
  5. Add the half cup of the dissolved custard powder into it until it become thickness enough*stir it all time*.
  6. Let is boil and pour into the container and it is done.
This is really delicious...You guys may have a try on this if you like to eat =)hehe

Special thanks to my best bf o=)Love you too!!

meanwhile, waiting my little hubby to come my house now^^happy happy

No comments: