my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, December 25, 2009

♥beautiful liar♥






surprise!!!
Technically, this post supposingly is ipoh trip right??
But it is not!!
well, YOU KNOW WHAT
THis gonna be a big SURPRISE x'mas TO ME!!
my baby gave me a big surprise today~~b4 the moment we going to ipoh!!!♥
He called up this morning and said that want buy something for me later~~
you know, girl always like to guess what their love one wanna buy for them right?so....
I was just guesing all the while after he ended up the call with me!!teeheeee^^
but I just thought that he wanna buy some potato chip for me b4 we going to ipoh because he like potato chips a lot!!no doubt~~heee
my love one picked me up at 1 something and brought me to dp carefour say wanna buy some *groceries* for ipoh trip~~and we reached there around 1.30pm~~
surprisingly, he brought me for my very 1st x'mas present~~teddy bear~~at that moment, my heart was just stoned like for a 3ms and wondering were i hear wrong what he said just now~~because I never thought that he will buying those girl stuff for me, because he always hav a mind that all these thing just waste of money!!Anyhow....he still bought it for me...hooray!!how sweet is him~~I love you baby~~
^many of u ppl got bear as a present from ur love one, but im just the excluded one. This is the 1st bear i get from my bf.Somehow,I'm touched by all his little lies now^
Seriously, m just so so touched!!melting my harden heart again!!Thx my dear darling♥
I know i'm being very demanding nowadays comparing to the past
because of you pampered me alot!!I can't say out literally here
all are in my heart baby
I know, I understand all that as well
All I want for x'mas is just you baby!!hope you know it=)
I never expect to have a wealthy spent but as long as you stay by my side always=)
ITs a promise♥
merry christmas to all of u, BABE















5 comments:

Orangeel said...

so nice~~a cute bear as your xmas present...
appreciate ^^
actually i never receive any bear as a present from my bf as well..
hehe...this is because I dont like bear bear...hahaha~

nicowawa said...

heeeeeheee...icic~~so what do you like???

cLeM said...

haha.... when a guy love a person, he will be different and change. to me la.... but not all guys are like tat.... ish~~~ envy ben ben leh~~ duno when my story will be like his?? ~.~

nicowawa said...

yessss..i believe!!coz ben really change a lot for me and yet he still.heeeeheee^^don't need envy, if you find your love one, you wil going to have the same experience with us^^haha...comu bek can find ben=)heee

cLeM said...

lol~~~ will still envy, mayb i dunhav the luck. haha.... long time din go b, i go b sure contact ben~ lolx