my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, December 3, 2009

SOMETHING from my deep heart




Buddy there....I'm talking to you!!Please open ur big big eyes and read this!!!


since ever i found it, i was just like" huh??y u are such person?y u wan to do so?!!"(Almost gone insance).....i never treat u badly, everything i can see obviously from ur action but i didnt even said it out...tats the reason why i've been hated u deep enough from my heart...u are fake, u ar so so unreal for all the moment even a smile i saw from ur face everytime i met you......

people do always like to compare~yes,definitely correct!!~...But why don't you choose others but me?and what i like u did follow axactly the same..I'm totally dreary and strongly dislike with your behaviour...can you hear it?

Between,if u dare to say anything about me right there, one word i can say, tat is bitch

and yet I just shut my mouth up because I don't let it be so ugly~~


anyhow, I just wrote down what my feeling right now!!!!


>>>to release my anger<<<>

8 comments:

心雨 said...

haiseh man ~~~ why so angry jek ? got ppl bully u ???

nicowawa said...

yes...got ppl behind ter bully me=(..i hate her

Wendy Sim said...

Copy cat is so hateful.
I feel pissed of too when ppl do whatever i do or like whatever i like.
That is disturbing, no?
What we can do is just ignore them :D
Cheers

心雨 said...

waaaaa ... who so dare bully u ???? wait wait ... tell our leader ==> xiao ying ... we go bully her back ...hehe ... tat ppl is oni one ppl in tis world ... still got many ++++ others ppl who are always be with u n always support u !!!!! so .... be happy ya ^^

nicowawa said...

ya lo, wat to do....i can only close one eye n open one eye.......cat:yes...the person cheated me n copy me..i wil tell u next time when i c u....wa...xiao ying wil bully ppl de meh?she look so guai lo...anyway, i wont let her take me off...i wil live my life happily with u all

心雨 said...

not xiao ying la ... is us .. hehe .. all of us go find tat ppl she sure scare one ... waoahahaha ... aiya ... u r the original one ma .. we like the original one ... ask tat ppl SIAM ..wakakaka ..

nicowawa said...

good=)go find the gal!!!yes..ask HER siam aside la!!!go go go!!thx cat..it is so touching that u support me=)love u

心雨 said...

no ... i dont love u...later ppl beat me cause u love me ... u go find ur ben ben ..hehe