my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

♥♥♥a super happy weekend!!♥♥♥

Let's begin the happy day...I went to my best fren♥presilia's house..actually planning to go to meet pretty yong and go shopping together de...but unfortunately, pretty yong was not free for her personally reason...and make 2 of us so so dissapointed, how sad it is!!!sigh=(~~haiz~~~

So...finally..just 2 of us!!!chit chating over there as we so long never gossiping!!!wakaka~~about 2 hours passing.........we went to a boutique which is located at our secondary school there...*we used to shop at there during our sec sch time*~~but both of us just did some window shopping~~heeee!!!

As my baby called up said he was waiting for me at my house on the spot...so i just fetched miss Presilia to her hubby's house but her hubby was sleeping at that time...just give him a surprise!!wakaka~~sweet sweet love!!♥~~Talked about them...one word i can say, that is ENVY. so so envy!!They hav been walk through every obstacle and facing every dificulties together and now they stil so sweet since form 4!!! wish you guys happy 4ever and waiting for your wedding dinner ya♥!!!

Kay, go back to the day..after sending presilia to her hubby house then i straight away go back to my house...AWWWW...my baby was waiting for me outside..so kelian...but quite touching la...haha!That's y i love him so much!....
By the time, alomost 4.30 in the evening already...Both of us always dono what to eat...everytime nearly crack our brains to think about it...Nevermind, we went to find my lovely bro and ask him to give some suggestion as he working at F.O.S....heeee...then he suggested wong kok....we did ask him to come along with us for his dinner as well.....
now now NOw!!Share the photos with all of you

My only baby!!funny looked...wakaka

me!!waiting for food

sigh~~i don't dare to eat cheese
but this was nice...baby let me i tried some..and it tastes like mushroom source♥yummy

my ♥ly brother


chocolate drink is a MUST for me



this is mine!!


My bro just ordered this becoz he was running out of time, his 6.30pm show almost going to start

After taking a super ful dinner...we just took a walk awhile to digest the food!U know...my stomach wil getting bigger and bigger if everyday after eat then sleep~~don't be lazy!!





afterthat...have a drink at COFFEE BEAN as i was addicted for the double choco there♥
It is just suitable for those who ♥ chocolate
THERE do selling a christmas cake...for limited time only...seasonal time...
Took some photo aver there, nice surrounding




with my ♥ one


FInally...end for the day!!
Final is coming real soon!!I got not enuf time to do revision=(
scroll down for more!!

3 comments:

XeoGOD said...

my coco drink

Wendy Sim said...

Hey Nico~ I am here again. xD
Seems like u had a really sweet and enjoyable weekends wor.. I can see that you are always happy. haha.
Final exams are just around the corner.
Wish you all the best ya!

p/s: I never see u comment in my blog??? *rolling eyes*

nicowawa said...

yes os os!!drink with u next time!!♥~~
happy can keep pretty ma=)so i always tell myself don't let other control me~~is me control mine~~♥!!
good luck to u too o=)♥
sweetie♥