my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

♥♥♥osos and papa's birthday!!♥♥♥

Today, 1st of december..i personally december because it is end of the year which is FULL of memories doesn't matter it is good or bad, jz forget all the bad and worse memory, keep all the happy moment and get ready for new and fresh one...and we wil goin to hav a new year soon-to me!!

No more class after 12pm in the afternoon...i went back home and did something special..which is FRUIT TART!!but in vain to do it...haiz...sad...sob sob-ing....this was what i get at the end!!hah.....don even know what is this..but i jz followed the recipe exactly..get cheated...hmmm!!!its looks like muffin cake...well, my bebeee stil eat it!!heheeee...





if i did success, i wil bring it to my frens tonight..Unfortunately=(

took a photo b4 going out=)i put on something diff which is sport style as my fren always say tat i always havin the same style and didnt change~~how was the look??nicey??
KAY, my bebee picked me up at 4.30....and i brought my favourite biscuit for him in case he is hungry~~and we went to fetch oscar n sifu john.
was camwhored in the car=)and we headed to mp...By the time we reached, almost 7pm...and we lepak around there and took some photos~~bebeee bought a clothing but i didnt, c...how guai is me!!save money!!heee~~~ let's the pictures below do some talking for me
>>>
i jz simply love this biscuit!!


the birthday boy






BUFFET AGAIN!!~~gaining weight again??yes...definitely!!at sibaraku>>>


oscar, sifu and baby!!^~~~

dedicated to YY~~~sifu missing yy♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


me and my lovely carol♥ ~~i u


both looks stranger...and super stranger for both of them!!hehee...funny huh?
can get closer bit??


2nd photo~~~good job!!looks like just married~~gong xi gong xi...敬酒time!!


its wishing time la!!


cut cake luu!!!


catherine helped us took this photo!!thx~~i it
it was~~~AWESOME


two gee na whose age are 20!!childish but cute~~

cute sifu and all the gals!!♥ feel warm to me


again!!


all the guys!!~~=gay??

os os's 21st birthday on 1st of dec & papa's 20th birthday on 2nd of dec~~
wish two of them wil getting handsome and prettier in the upcoming day~~~and do well in both study and healthy~~happy always ya
~A HAPPY DAY~

3 comments:

心雨 said...

GOU LI !!!!! u say me childish !!!!! i sad !!!! i damn SAD ...

nicowawa said...

jz joke joke ma cat....don take it serious...it is cute coz u seldom u wil take photo....that is so so precious to me

心雨 said...

ahahaha ... i noe la ... aiya ... u so pretty man ~~~ take photo with u ...i very stress one lehh .. hehe