my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, December 24, 2009

show timeⓛⓞⓥⓔshopping time

well, here i blog!!
exam is over=)
should be pretty excited of it but i'm not=( You know why?
Its because my boy was sick.......after the last paper we did....it was really a super bad timing=(

Anyway, he had already taken his medicine when he reached home and yet he is fine=)
promptly, after he is ok and we headed to gsc for ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2
wondering m I a childish girl???heee...
Honestly, I'm...but my look doesn't told you so right??....My look is just kinda mature!!
Come on..I'm only 20 man!!!How my mind goin to be mature so so soon....
took some pic with my 3 lovely chipmunks b4 the show has started=)
Here the picture=)

ALVIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SIMON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THEODORE, THE FATEST and CUTETEST>>>>>>>>
2nd episode is not lamer than the 1st...it was a nice and hilarious show=)
a pretty funny comedy show as weell~~~~
another 3 new characters had appearred....there are chipettes, mean for female chipmunk>>namely Brittany, Eleanor and Jeanette. 3 of them are so adorable!!
Romantic and musical sparks are ignited when the Chipmunks and Chipettes square off=)

After the show ended...we went for dinner...porridge again because the reason of babyboy was not feeling well this morning=)

after dinner, it's time for me to shop=)happy happy!!!
well....its christmas eve today..wish u guy merry christmas and may all of you can stay with ur love one and family in this sprecial day=)

opppssss!!!
I havent pack my luggage for tomorrow!!
As I'm going to ipoh to spend my very 1st holiday=)
IPOH will be the next post=)stay tune!!
wow...its running out of time now!!
bye peeps!!
take care♥

No comments: