my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got a sweet dream yesterday♥
Although is a dream, but it was already sweet enough to me♥
as chinese always say"不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有"♥
I m just a simple girl as this phrase♥
Officially 20 now~i wish i could turn back the time, i don't want to become old.
Gonna say bye bye to my childish and heading to be mature
not to be willing to leave the past
*so much of bu she de*
Recall back to the things that had happened for the past few years, it was stil fresh in my mind
and I want to say sorry if there was any unhappy things that happened related to me and you guy, I m apologise to all of you now
hope u guy can forgive for my ignorance and senseless♥
I do treat my friends with my real heart, I swear♥I hope you all know that
I' m A girl who pampered by a lot of people♥

Boyfriend, friends, brother, sister, and parents♥
I have awesome course-mate who always help me in assignments and hang out with me♥
GORGEOUS boyfriend who always try out his very best to make me laugh and cheer me up.
When i fall, he will always there and lend me his hand, nothing can change my ♥ for him♥
Handsome, pretty and kind-hearted brother and sister who always talk with me whenever i fell sad♥
Lovely parents who take care and raise me up like a princess of your. Please forgive me as a barbarous child♥
Begin to my burfday♥
this is my birthday present from my lovely baby


i ♥ this(i know there is a copy cat will going to copy me soon)


guess purse♥




♥me me me♥



♥going out with my parents♥


in the car♥



its time to go out with my ♥ one
it's 12 . 13~~my lucky number


we going to our old place♥wok and pan
i ♥ the restaurant
it gave me alot of sweet memory with Mr. Gan
see my cute baby♥


i ♥ you


me♥ again

ice lemon ~~both of us's fav



taken at home,my baby busy decorating the cake he did for me♥
he is just a sweet guy as he gave me a big surprise of this!! I ♥ the corn cake!!
faster faster!!i want take photo!!




it's stand for HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥
in korean word♥
this cake does melt my heart!!
my baby~~U are so awesome!!

another cake!!from secret recipe♥

give a kissss to my only baby





more photo to upload~~cause all the photos was in my baby's camera!!catch up soon!!
I really happy and enjoy today...sorry to my baby, I make him so tired today!!
Still, i need to say thx again♥you always brighten up my life, wat would be if you not appear in my world, I'll be lonely!!
I will appreaciate what you done for me all the while!!
and give you back what you really want!!♥
LOve you as i always do







2 comments:

luisy said...

happy belated b'day
btw d wok n pan de 1 waitress aunty very unfriendly de...

nicowawa said...

haaaa=)thx o!!yes..she is!!she always look like that de...don bother her looo.....as long as long we happy=)