my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Monday, January 3, 2011

brand new YEAR

hey sweeties...guess I've been disappointed all of you again and again.*innocent*
Seriously, I don't have time to blog + lazy.
Time flies and it's 2011.  I haven't complete my 2010's plans and it's all end. can 1 day more than 24 hrs? 

Speaking back to 2010. I had turned into 21st.
I earned a lot on the other hand I spent a lot too until my bank is empty now.*chuckling* somehow,I feel happy whenever I shop.
I used to shop from early of the year till the year ended.
early of  2010, I started to use my own money to buy my 1st skin care product. KOSE. and....I don't feel baby skin on my face anymore. I shouldn't buy it.*regret*
mid of 2010, I went for braces after considering for many years. Finally I got the courage to step into clinic.
well, I will never regret for this definitely. It's worth.
Bought a samsung camera L151 if not mistaken.*I love it*
End of the year, got my IPHONE 3gs. shouldn't buy 1st, 4g is much more nicer
last day of 2010, biotherm become my new skin care.
Tell myself not to spend so much in 2011, because I am broke. *sad*

the 1st time I count down for x'mas and NY with my hubby. and the 1st time I drink beer.*excited*


 Normally, I don't click on PPS because I know I am going to addict once I browse through it. I'll crazy about korean drama once I watch the 1st episode. Thing's change when few friends of mine intro some dramas to me. I am now crazily, uncontrollably addicted to it. *faint*
Besides, I get to know some new friends during 2010. It's my pleasant to get into yours world. I am happy.



Dare not to say what I want in 2011 cause I could hardly achieve most of my goal normally.*hahaa*
well, I only wish to see my hair grow longer and longer and my skin become fairer and fairer. Shall see it soon peoples.
Hopefully I can blog as much as I can for 2011.
Anyway, CNY is just around the corner. Have you all ready for it? what I mean is cny clothes. I guess you guys must be ready.*haha* 
Lastly, just improve and keep moving on for better. <3
Thank god I am still in the warmest earth.


No comments: