my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, January 15, 2011

happiness come along blissful

15-01-11, 11.30pm
Today was a pleasant day which the weather is just too good to hang out.

As I mentioned previously I'll be going to KL for shopping. and I am back now.I don't know what is going on with my stewpid stomach today. It's just suddenly feel so full like gonna burst while another second it just hungry like hell.I seriously hate it.FML

well, let's talk about my day =) I've been fall in love to give a lil bit touch up on my face recently but on the another hand, I am so damn lazy to remove it. Sometimes i just wonder is there any machine that can replace my lazy hand. So the same I did today, I put effort in make up. sounds bits too free right. Yes I am. hahas*

Alright, here we go. Went pavillion with hubby, his bro, his bro's gf, and his lovely dad. But we don't shop together. Once we reach, we are all separate like YOU-DON'T-KNOW-HOW-FAST-IS-THE-SPEED. Honestly, I just don't like the feeling. Why we must seperate immediately when we are going together. Alright nevermind, I am already used to it =)

KL is so crowded during this month. Everywhere is like JAM JAM JAM even in the shopping mall.try clothing has to be queued up same goes to billing. hmm, no like no like. though there was sales everywhere.

Tell you what. Walking the whole day in pavillion I got nothing back. clap clap for me** HUBBY said if I want a mascara he can get for me. and the brands is BOBBI BROWN. omg, you know...he is always so good as he knew that I don't really willing to spend money on cosmetic but I like cosmetic. And I don't use mascara like N-years ago because the old one was already dry. And you know I am a good girl friend ma, ended up I bought myself a revlon mascara which can get from malacca instead of a bobbi brown. Round applause please* O ya, I love the revlon mascara so much.it's a new product from revlon.
 Speaking about my hubby, he is so kelian today, he didn't get anything for himself. nevermind nevermind o hubby, you'll get a lot for the next shopping. Don't sad sad ya=> we back to malacca at 9.30pm.
My hubby sure sleep like a pig now.haha** I miss him so much though I just see him 1 hour ago. If  tomorrow he get to know I sleep later than him he will going to kill me but I know he won't do that to me right?

Finally, happy doesn't mean that "aww, I got a LV today.",  "I strike TOTO.", of course when I got LV, I striked toto I will be very happy too. What I mean is happy also can simple as I eat a dinner with my loves one. As long as your loves one are still beside you, accompany you even nagging you, quarrel with you everyday because they still care you. You can choose to happy everyday. Why not.

hopefully I got time to see you all again cause it's time to prepare for final exam. grrrr=(
wait!!!
I am going to have a black shiny hair soon peoples, just stay tuned.



No comments: