my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unrevealed

aww, november it's gonna be a stress month for me because I got 4 midterm in two weeks time...meaning I got 4 tests before my midterm break. I don't know whether is good to me or not..well, I only know that after the tests I can enjoy my holidays everyday and need not to study during break. *keep poping out in my mind where i should do the shopping right after the forth test* Seriously I can't wait it.

erm....back to the topic. NOBODY ever felt that i've dyed and cut my hair. but then I could feel it very obviously the colour become darker and my hair become smoother and shorter.I dyed my hair into dark brown. weLL, 1st wanted to dye it into black but after few days of consideration, I change my mind(=*teehee*
now i am truely in love with my hair.

hubby bought me a shoes.He was OH-MY-GOD-like-it. You know why..because we got a couple shoes now=)weeewee** saw this shoes during last sem break while holiday at s'pore but I never bought it cause it's a bit expensive.who know?the shoes got fate with me..and i got it in malacca. 

alright, It'stimetosleep.bye.




MIss u all <3




No comments: