my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, January 20, 2011

200111

Yesterday, I slept at 1am something which is really rare. Blame the stewpid and hard assignment which our senior also unable to solve. But then I am still the lucky one, Kind friends are always around me. I shall thank god. They stayed up till 4am something to complete the assignment. That assignment was really screw up our brain neuron but end up we got the answer from other instead of solve by ourself. somehow I feel very guilty, special thanks to samuel and ah yang.

today, woke up and went to campus for lab and having a presentation for an assignment at 5.30pm. talked about the assignment my hubby try his very best to get the better result by using matlab software even when we havin dinner with my friend at amigo, he is still brought the lappie and doing the assignment after the dinner. I would say he is really put his effort in. We are so naive that we thought everything will go smoothly. Previously, lecturer told us that only one presenter will do for the presentation and so my hubby will be the one. Unexpectedly, thing goes the other way round, we have to take turn to do presentation. My hubby be the first one, yang hung the 2nd, and I am the 3rd person to present and problem occured durig my turn which I can't answer the question that given by the lecturer. Nevermind, hubby try to save me but the problem is the lecturer don't understand our graph. He try to explain to the lecturer but the more he explain the lecturer just get the more fed up. At the end, we have to redo again and present again tomorrow. and there's another assignment has to be submitted tomorrow. We didn;t even started it yet. FML.

I know my hubby really feel upset about the presentation today and he feel so sorry to his groupmates but he didn't show up his feeling. He is always like that. He never complain or yell about anything whenever he is stuck in something or sad or angry someone else. I learned a lot of things from him atually. He taught me everything that I had never learned before. He is my only admirer. I love him either.

rushing for assignment now=(.
between I had already dyed my hair few days ago. Have no time to take photo to show here.
so old photo will do
paiseh ya

No comments: