my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, January 14, 2011

weird me

well, wanted to blog so badly these few days but then ITP, assignments, some bring-home-job and bla bla bla... need to be completed ...so now is the best time to blog. Gonna tell to the public what the thing I like, unlike, love, and hate.

  1. I don't like my name.why?because I have many friend's name tan sin yee, lim sin yee, lee sin yee, wong sin yee, gan sin yee and etc..now you know.
  2. I hate my height but then when I see those professional models in front of me I feel like want to be a model.
  3. I hate cheese.*don't ask me why, I just don't like*
  4. I don't like yogurt.*It's just taste like a very thick milk*
  5. I don't like to drive because of the sun.
  6. I hate people who never think before they talk.
  7. I don't like soft drink but I like ice lemon tea.
  8. I hate raisin.
  9. I don't like starbucks but I like coffee bean.
  10. I hate mosquitoes, I hate cats as well but I love hello kitty.
  11. I like cili padi like I can't live without it.
  12. I love ice cream especially chocolate flavor.
  13. I only love dark chocolate, the bitter the better for me.
  14. I like whatever soup.
  15. I enjoying reading magazine but not novel.haha
  16. I love my po po but I seldom visit her.what a unfilial granddaughter.
  17. I can't sleep in hotel unless the hotel is luxury enough.*now you know how I suffer everytime I go KL.*
  18. I love to have friends but then I still really can't find a true friend. 
  19. I love pillowss and I must have at least 3 pillows with me I just can sleep well.
  20. I like to nag my sis and bro but they will never know how much I love them.

.
.
.
.

omg I just feel that I am so damn 无聊
going to kl later =)
remember to wait for my next post ya :D
see you <3



2 comments:

Wendy Sim said...

Sin Yee Sin Yee.. I have many Sin Yee friends too! Haha!

Ice lemon tea is not a soft drink. Kekez.. It's only tea :P

Enjoy your KL trip lenglui!! :D

nicowawa said...

well, BUT ALSO got ice lemon tea in can one..haha..so I consider it is a soft drink too..haha...don call me sin yee..haha...punch you*haha..anyway, thanks yo