my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, January 22, 2011

outings

Finally finish those stewpid assignment and have enough sleep right after it.


 see my hair colour?it's almost in black color.LOVE
went for homecoming with the loves one, I mean my classmates.The movie was hilarious enough and make me laugh non-stop. the word "fantabulous", "kastam kastam" really fuuny.You should go for it if you just want to relax your mind. O-ya, Not to forget to mention about the "great day" as well. It is awesome too. Just simply because it was made from malaysia, we should support it. The fact is, this movie was definitely worth to pay la. One thing I don't like about this movie is because, it makes my eyes swollen when the movie came to the end means I was crying so badly. it was so real touching. After the movie, we just walk around because oscar and ah hui wan to buy CNY clothing. I try to avoid to go shopping mall because the more often I go the more I bought. I'll at least get 1 thingy once I step into shopping mall. Alright, seriously wasting money la.Unlike.


my favourite, kitty ang pau.

o yeah! porridge house with hubby's family.after the dinner, hubby wanted to do a new spec which will make him looks more mature. Alright, let's choose for him. and ended up the new spec cost 800. is 800 bucks!! you didn't see wrongly, it's 800. OMG, it's just a simple spec and no branded. totally not worth for me. his dad is really an awesome one. Just willing to give anything to his children. The greatest dad ever.
when the time we finish to choose it was almost 9.30. get a drink from soyah juice. Nice one I must say just simply because the fruits are fresh and they don't add any water just pure fruits and it is cheap. forgot hubby got a shade from padini.personally like it to the max.
 this is the new shade for him!!nicey

talking about my hair. well, I just dyed it last week. actually planned to dye into black but the hairstylist do not recommend. so he just choose the color for me and he said that's the color will lighter one tone than black. so up to him.haha.I turst him much. besides, I just feel like want to cut my hair into fringe.thinking and thinking. Finally, I'll cut it after CNY.

previously, I did mentioned about what I like and dislike and i found that something that I've forgotten to list down. so here will do.
I like whatever vege expect the bitter melon. I hate durian. I hate copyCAT.

some photo taken few weeks ago which I don't have the time to blog for it for th particular date.sorry for the lateness. and u can see the diff for my hair color as I haven dye my hair yet.

went for tom yam steamboat and hokkien mee, all are my favourite.




yum yum

this was another outing which we went for "great day". while I just dyed my hair in the morning on the same day.
 see see see...I love black.but actually it is not black in real, sigh*
same goes to hubby, he just went for his hair cut with me.

tadaaa...hope this post can help you all to kill ur boredom.
final is just in 2 weeks time..gosh..better kill me =(

No comments: