my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, May 29, 2010

mooovieeeee

well...
yesterday went for a  movie with hubby's family as well as reiny too

A movie I've been waiting for ages, I mean waited for so long d since there is no movie attracted me reacently
Awesome and nice I must say for "PRINCE OF PERSIA: the Sands of time"
I like both of them in the pictures below especially the princess, Gemma Arterton..She looks extremely gorgeous and always look like an angel..
She is just the way so suitable to wear all those costumes like princess

okays..lets move on...
DASTAN, prince of persia...he was really good in jumping and swinging all around..
I love the way he swing and jumping like tarzan but definitely still looks smart and handsome.


actually nothing much to post' just give some comment to those who planned to go for movie ya
A so-so-random post

I'm look forward for THE KARATE KID

2 comments:

心雨 said...

this is a nice movie !!!!

心雨 said...

a nice movie !!!! hehee