my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, May 28, 2010

make upppp

hey guys
as I make my promise to you all that I wil showing you my cosmetic
so here it is:
a basic dating touch up
  • make up base*bb cream from skin food*
  • concealer *skin food*
  • eyeliner*l'oreal*
  • mascara*l'oreal*
  • eye brown pencil*skin food*
  • lip gloss*body shop*

this is the bb cream for whitening, anti-aging and sun block as well=)

concealer from skin food which can prevent darkcircle=)



eye brown pencil from skin food which grey colour is always my choice
I can't show you my lorreal liquid eye liner here because i can't google the pic...so..u know...
sorry guys




brown colour mascara from loreal;
plan to buy a majolica mascara soon=)



obviosly this lip balm is from body shop;
well, body shop is having great sales now
you guys can grab something from there
hurry up!!


its just a simple make up
I personally don't like heavy make up
but who knows may be someday I'm goin to love it right
so...
better don't speak so much=)

No comments: