my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

skin care

well.. I'm here to share my skincare products to you guys
As you know mahkota parade just open a shop which named nature republic or shall we call it a skincare shop
ya.....you know...Girl always lazy to apply skincare but when their skin started to give some signal which alarming them
they wil getting crazy like insane, agree??
so I bought a sleeping mask for myself from there as
it just so simple to use
  1. after you clean your face by cleanser
  2. apply lotion or toner
  3. then apply a little drop of the sleeping mask evenly on your face
then you can get your ass off to bed, fast and easy right??
worry is that sticky or not...will it stick on your pillow??
no no no....it will n0t stick on your pillow...
it will absorb into your skin very quick
and after you wake up, you will look like a princess baby=)
hehe^^

here come the photo which is for
whitening and moisture purpose

I still don't know whether it is effective or not...
just have a try for a lazy girl like me=)




this is a mask from skin food
this is nice because after I applied, I can feel my skin become much more smoother and clean.
a recommendation to you guys=)



3rd product is KOSE,
I've been using KOSE product since secondary school
because my aunt was a skin consultant for KOSE and so I can get cheaper price from her and sometimes got some FREE GIFTsss^^hehe...how nice
Unfortunately, my aunt resigned after
As you know my skin don't have much problem, and the product is quite pricey so I stop using it=)
and don't use any skincare after all

until

4 months ago, I decided to use it back due to the environment and weather recently...is always warm and dry...and air-conditioner is everywhere and I just like 24 hours in an air-cond room you know.

here is the product I'm using now
  • eye cream

  • kose sekkisei lotion(the most popular product from KOSE)
  • kose sekkisei emulsion(use every day and night)

  • kose liquid cleanser
  1. we clean our face by the cleanser
  2. then give a pearl drop lotion on a cotton and just apply to our face
  3. apply sekkisei emulsion to our face evenly
  4. eye cream is the last thing to use
  5. massage your face until it is fully absorbed
Well, although I'm using it right now, but I still thinking is it suit for my skin type and this is stil the test period^^
I don't like sekkisei emulsion because my skin tend to become a little bit oily and pimples start to come out on my forehead while the time I'm using it
so I stop apply it.

Besides, I got a sunblock as a free gift for purchasing their product.
Somehow I did'nt use it..I found that my skin always pop out pimples after applying sunblock..thats why i don't like to use sunblock though I know sunblock plays an important role for our skin...what to do..haiz
If anyone of you know which sunblock is nice please give me a recommendation..I need your help=)

Alright guys...thats all for my skincare product...I'm still a beginner to take care of my skin so must give me some feedback if you have any idea that what step I did wrong.

Next post probably would be my make up tools and cosmetics.
stay tuned people!!




1 comment:

Cheong Yeishyan said...

hey, i am using leneige sunblock currently. its oil free, but i found tht is oil still for me. n i am surprise on loreal de sunblock, u may hv a try on it. erm...as wat i noe, u hv to clean ur face as hw u remove ur make up daily if u apply sunblock daily. ^^