my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, May 28, 2010

beta last sem=)

hey peepss
as I having holidays now
and I'll trying to make my blog alive

holidays is goin so fast
as you know happy moment always gone fast rather than unpleasant one
seriously, I'm doin nonsence everyday, didnt use it wisely
just did some shopping, hanging around, watching drama....bla bla blah...

only the thing I feel proud is I clean my room automatically, without mum nagging in front of me..hehe^^
I'm just the way too lazy to clean my room...
I can't imaging how my house is going to look like in the future, I mean my future room, my kitchen, my dining room and so on...i guess it must be messy everywhere  :p

well, lets show you some pictures while I'm talking
my Bbf=best boyfriend brought me to KL for 3D2N for the purpose of celebrating our 2nd anniversary..teeheee..thx baby!!

WE departed at 9.30 in the morning from melaka...and we reached kl at 11=)
so well..I'm just gave him some water, snacks, chit chatting and singing in the car all the way to kl..thats what a girlfriend can do while your love one is driving right..keep him awake=)and the whole journey wil be short, happy and safe=)

we headed to hotel to check in 1st and had some rest to charge our battery into maximum so that we could have full energy to shopppp=)
kays...here we go...
>>sungai wang*always the place I love to go because you can always get the latest fashion in reasonable price*

 




having break at coffee bean after our leg is tired enough


with my favourite double choco ice blended


the next day,
we went to sunway
and this the the exact day for our 2nd anniv
so we go to haagen dazs..as you know i love ice cream alot
can't live without ice cream you know??


this is so real yummy...I love it

my baby keep wanting to snap photo..I don't care d..
can't wait to eat it....



after taken the ice ceam..we walk around



happened to meet this giant cute pika
and can't wait to take picture with him





decided to have our dinner at ole ole bali restaurant
no comment for the dishes actually, just a normal meal but damn pricey=(


the deco




next day...we went to midvalley and the garden
I love ZARA and topshop..
undeniable they are my favourite shop ever

having brunch at garden>>


delicious I must say
from kho hyong
a korean served stall>>





thats all for the 2nd anniv celebration
I wish I could having every anniv celebration with you baby until I'm no longer exist in this earth anymore
LOVE you forever=)
I know you do too, don't you=)
hehe