my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, January 21, 2010

good or bad news?

m freaking scare and worry right now...gosh!!!
Currently My head get painful every morning after i woke up...it's just like something inside pulling your head....and I will feel like muddle-headed or dizzy....
I don't know whether is it a sign for me that keep telling my body system is having some problem
Hopefully it is NOT KAY!!!

TODAY....I having class until 7pm in the evening..after back home, surely the1st thing I will do is take my dinner...because it's kind of hungry ghost feeling you know...it's too late for me to take my dinner at that time!!*TO ME ONLY YO*heeee

Before I take my mum homemade dinner...I just want to tight my hair up....and I found that my left hand's fingers can't move the way in what my brain ordering it, 5 of my fingers can't roll into a shape, and even a peace that i always do also can't.....how the feeling if you guy experience it...it was terrified enough...and i was cry....its just jam like 2 to 3 minutes...then my finger just can employ like normal...how lucky that its still can work like normal...and the feeling that i have at the time is just "fuuuuu..luckily and finally"...

But the signs that come into my body have never ended....my sounds immediately turn into weird and its just sounds like robot when I talk with my brother, and I really can't control it into the tone i want seriously...My bro kept laughing and copy my tone....how bad...but it was quite funny...and my mum even angry us when both us keep playing our weird tone...and my mum ask me rest and don't play anymore!!
it's take the same time to recover it....

It's really freaking me out!!
What happen to my body huh...
I don't want visit hospital anymore please!!
pray for me
may god bless me!!
amitafa!!



6 comments:

Wendy Sim said...

OMG!! That doesn't sound normal at all girl! =.='''
Scary~ Better go and see doctor leh! Take care! <3

nicowawa said...

just wait for a month see how is my condition just decide whether wanna seek for doctor consultation not lo....ITs really scary..but i wil be fine..thx o wendy!!!sweet heart

XeoGOD said...

go C doctor la walau~~~~~~

Orangeel said...

this is a bad news k...
go checking...your symptoms abit like stroke leh...scary...

nicowawa said...

no problem o...may be is the side effect of my hand that broke b4 o!!!i don 1 go hospital anymore

Qwen said...

you gonna be fine, don't worry =)
-qingwen