my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Monday, January 11, 2010

shop for new year??

5th of january 2010...time flies...it's coming to chinese new year soon...

I had a great and gorgeous life in the 2009...all beacause of him

MY MAN~~MY TRUE MAN~~MY RIGHT MAN

As I said above, new year is just in few weeks times......but you know...I'm so so excited right now though it still need to take one month to reach it.The breeze that only we can feel during the coming day of new year throughout the whole year...it is strong enough to let your hair change into messy...I personnally love the feeling of this, how about you??peeps....cause its telling me Its time to get some new year stuff especially clothing...teeheee^^
Somehow, to this 2010...girls like to buy clothing no matter what day...while follow their mood *****everyday^^, for those rich person*envy*********
chinese believes that we must have new ones during new year ...it just will bring us a good, healthy and wealthy for the upcoming days....

Unfortunately, due to the reason of working....i hardly to get my time to go KL with my family...soooo I went with my babyboy on weekdays...we went to times square, sungai wang, sunway pyramid, mid valley, and one utama in 3 days time........and my sis and her bf met us up at sunway on the 2nd day....

seriously, this was a sad case...because not pretty much clothing i can buy at there...because the trend recently was mess me up....I donno what should i buy...so headache and fed up of this....so i just simply bought some...and regret of it..heee^^*girl always do such thing right?agree with me?*...at last all will become the holding stock in my wardrobe and my baby will keep mumbling beside my ears**#$%*#!$*#*, I'M used with it d=)wakaka...so I trying so so hard to get the newest fashion clothing right now...
here some photo taken of the days>>>>>chik chak>>>>
















that's all for the days...will get more shopping soon=)see you!!

No comments: