my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, January 2, 2010

unpredictable!!

♥It's 2-01-2010, saturday, 11.59 pm♥

I'm currently listening a song...That make my tears rolling down through my cheek uncontrollable now=( *my eye bags wil become bigger tomolo, cham*
But I dono what is the reason that make me feel like wanna cry!!
may be I'm missing somebody, or too much pressure on my shoulder, or got ppl bully me??haaa
That why I'm here to blog again♥hope this blog can make me feel relief or better...Don't cry anymore=)

Future is unpredictable, we will never know what wil happen next...always and always!!
HOw a earth can change, when can it gone suddenly!!
When the ice land of the north pole will melting suddenly??
When is the other disaster we will be facing soon??
Nobody will know ever!!
How a person change so so fast, how they change their behaviour?why they want to change?
What suppose to be happen in every second?
every moment is changing us or we changing them, human being!!

That why I always tell myself don't think too much, don't be so stubborn!!Don't feel jealous about other!They have their best, we also have!
Is god that fair??^^
Always having a lenient heart♥forgive other who makes you angry, who makes you feel like want to cry.
Try to forgive those ppl easily, that only can make yourself live more happily!!*In fact, It's really really hard for me to do that until now, but I'm trying to learn it and use with it, seriously, no cheat*
Why not we smile everyday to pass our precious days rather than scowling everyday, angry everyday, right!!
If ppl want it just give it, don't ever fight over it!!
Make yourself happy and you onwself as well=)

Live your life up,
make it full of colour that will never let you regret after,
treasure everything that god gives you, and appreciates as well♥

Hope that I can really learn it!FIGHTING hardly and never wanted to be given up to learning this!
And to all of you as well♥
gambatey together♥

No comments: