my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Monday, January 11, 2010

forgotten something!!


hi peeps!!!!
am i look exciting?
heee..yesss...I'm because i'm here to tell you something i had experienced yesterday
i forgotten to tell you all that i went for a movie with my man yesterday...
it was "paranormal activity"
which was recommended by jim~ben's bro!!

It was terrified and make me shout....and i was closed my eyes almost in every so called pre-scary scenes!Although I had closed my eyes but i still can heard the sounds=(..=(...and i wished i could leave the hall in the middle of the show..but i couldn't!!!....was forcing myself sitting inside and finish off the show....
After i watched this...I told myself don't ever go and waste money watch ghost show.....rather than watch other comedy and thriller movie will be better to me...it's not because of this show not nice...frankly, it was nice...it's just not the show i used to watch...i scare ghost seriously!!i would always imagine whether is there anyone standing, sleeping, breathing beside me after watch scary movie....always like to over imagine..sounds a bit insane right?sometimes..I'm insane....and the last result was...i can't sleep the whole night yesterday....

If you guys not scare of ghost and interested about ghost show...this will be a good chance to let you spend your very pleasure weekend into the cinema!!!

2 comments:

Orangeel said...

haha~dont worry nico,you are not the only one who scare of those thing...
I also wont let myself to expose to those movies...waste my money and time...
indeed,it will let me scare for at least 3 months...haha~~
so....dont watch^^

KOJI said...

haha XD i watched this movie too
bt it doesn't turn out as scary as i think
i almost sleep inside the cinema at the beginning =P
just when the movie's about to end, then it tend to frighten a little