my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, February 4, 2010

headache headache

as february was coming so soon~~
now already 4 of feb
valentine's day is just left only 10 days from now on~~it is drawing near!!yohooooo
but i have no idea what to buy...or D.I.Y for my man~~
squeezing my head man!!

plus, dont know which outfit i should put on for the special day
I hav to be more aggressive, hardworking to look for the clothing for the day
hopefully this coming weekend can let me meet my gown ya=)heeee^^
may god bless me!!!

peeps~~I got myself pair of colour contact lense today
a bit outdated because I'm so so late just using such wonderful stuff (ps**for girl)
It is just so lovely and important for ppl like us!!you know guy??

I'm busy clearing my wardrobe these few days~~there is too much or I just can say its just over-loaded to my wardrobe because of my bad damn hobby*shopping*~~it is nearly collapse and my dad just keep yelling that my clothings and bags are too much till can open a boutique d!!
Is it so over describing??yes!!heehee^^

Girls like shopping is very common so guy pls don't stop us ya!!do co-operate with us!!

time to stop here!!
c u all soon ya=)
bye bye





2 comments:

心雨 said...

totally agree !!!!!! girls like shopping !!!! dont stop us !!!! if not ... i cant imagine oso .. wakaka

单眼皮男生 said...

情人节的礼物我也不懂要买什么,所以我和女友决定买球衣哈哈