my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, April 8, 2011

080411

Just back from shopping and take a quick shower and here I am to write something.
Bought a lace lingerie which cost me like blooding.Hubbie bought me 10 masks only for Rm24. FYI, etude house is doing sales. Is super duper worth to get it right now.

Taken KFC for dinner.
And now......

I gonna share something good with you guys.

Just pass by FOS to find some T-shirt for my hubbie and never planned to get anything for myself. Who knows. I saw a maniqueen who wearing a nice vest or so called singlet. That's just too nice till I have to ask the promoter to get me where the clothing put on. I'll show you below.

see the texture???it's like knitted one

from the pictures may be you can't see the texture of it. It's actually looks like knitted singlet. I love the texture so much. In addition, what I love was about the price. I am like OMG so cheap when I saw the price. RM10 for one piece and if you get 2, it will be cheaper which is only Rm 16, and when you get 3...it'll be a lot cheaper then. It does available for many colors too like red, peach, purple, light yellow, dark yellow, brown, pink, green and etc. Besides, there's also selling flora printed singlet which is having the same texture with the one I just mentioned.
I guess you guys will love it too. So faster go and grab it before it's too late. Well of course I bought it too. teehee!!
and of course, you can mix and match with the color that you like. Just like the photo above. I match orange with dark yellow.



Alright, back to the topic.
I feel hungry again just after an hour I ate KFC. =.=''
so hubbie bring me for waffle and taufu fa. 
My sweet hubbie!!!I love you always.

well, both of us spending a lot today. And yet....
We are super duper tired now. gotta off to bed shortly. Bye sweeties=)

No comments: