my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happy valentines day

yo yo yo!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINE'S DAY

RED PACKET COME COME COME,
fill into my pocket
CNY was passing so fast~~just like a glimpse!!FUUUuuu
not doin much thing during new year~~
boring + warm weather + strong sun light = bad mood
anyway, is a roaring year!!
so we must have some ohmmmmm ya!!!
gambatey to the upcoming daysss=)
happy 2010!!

sometimes talk so much is not good, let's the photoss show to you>>>

this is lavin perfume=)

we went to klebang to hav our valentine's dinner as we know that klebang wil be no longer a seaside anymore after few months later!!
I love sea!!
Don't you???







This is the cake from nadeje~~our favourite!!
I simply love the cake decoration!!it's nice!!



I love this picture!!THX to my beeeee=)
I love you more than I can say

this is the gift that my baby handmade for me~~it took so much of time to complete it.
feel touching=) I love it

my baby was stayed over night at my home because my parents were in kl on that day!!
His job is to take care of me and my sis=)
so longan thong sui was a compliment to HIM=)hehe

seee!!how he drinking the thong sui...standing like nobody's care~~so I took the photo immediately~~




*I always like to have a white valentine's day*
WHITE is a MUST for the day

No comments: