my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Thursday, November 26, 2009

wee~~~KL here we came♥

I've been open the account for so long..but i m lazy to blog!!DAMN me..
But now...i decided to share with u all my very 1st kl trip"driving through the whole way by my baby"...is pretty excited..coz he nv drive me there b4!!and actually this is something he planed to do for my bitrthday=)how sweet he is^^kinda happy he would do so???heeee^^



I always used to warm up my car b4 going anywhere and just like wat i wil do normally,so i just started the engine n waited for few minutes...after,i off the engine n i wait for bb to come..b4 my bb about to reach,i started the engine again so when he reach, so we can just start our journey without any delay but somehow i cant start my engine, i try for 3 times...still CANT!!SHIT SHIT SHIT...i was panic n sweating..and lastly,i told myself, this wil be the last time i try to start it, if stil cant then i wil give up..finally its really work!!hooray!!how happy am i....


finally...................we headed to KL.....reached times square about 10.30am.and we jz did some shop at sungai wang=)alot of things to buy but no credit to support!!!...its better to save money in the bank rather wasting on shopping..i m learning now!!!big clap for myself....then we headed to pavillion...and taken some photo because the x'mas decoration already finished....how efficient it is!!!good~~lets see the photo below.....






!!♥♥♥♥!!


me in the car
atm atm!!we need $$$


boys over flowers???waka



2.00pm...we headed to starhill n go for buffet lunch...@JOGOYA......there is crowded tat day..never expected!!wow....is it super super full as i taken too many foods in my stomach....till hard to walk.....but eat the most full i think was khai yee...coz he ordered too much UNAGI...till we cant finish for him..n finally he had eaten it all by himself..wakaaaa...KELIAN!!but wat i could say is...this time is more worth than last time i taken coz i took mor food than the 1st time i went=)

REALLY enjoy trip with u all guys!!thx alot♥...

hopefully next time wil be going with ying hui, carol, catherine n yi fang♥

soli for the little of photo...coz i m noob n stupid!!dono how to arrange my photo...hav to wait my sis to teach me!!wait for my next post ya....



4 comments:

luisy said...

good post..continue posting...
i will be ur reader =)
ya..great photos u have there...

nicowawa said...

yes!!thx alot...between, how u know i got blog??u are my facebook fren?

luisy said...

yea...my profile name is sying...
remember??

nicowawa said...

yes=)i remember!!thx o=)