my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Monday, November 30, 2009

last SATURDAY!!

was STUCKED in the house whole day, sleeping n watchin DVD...luckily my bebee was beside me..if not i wil shout for bored, too too bored~~~i like to spend my time with my bee, wherever it is, as long as he is beside me, laugh**chit chating**playing all around...most important is both of us are happily together everyday!!





okay...no more nonsence, just start for the day, we went out late from my house about 6pm for our dinner.. UNEXPECTED,the traffic was like shit...jam like hell....we were stucked in the car about an hour to reach melaka raya, then we both were missing WOK AND PAN restaurent which my bebeee always brought me there when we stil friend~~stil the time he"chasing"me huh???i did miss that time so muchy...it was sweet enough to me, it was memorable!!!Unluckily,the traffic didnt allow us to go to wok n pan...so we changed our destinantion, we went for AMIGO...By the time we haven reach amigo already 7.30pm d...my bebeee was hungry like nobody business, started to be hot tempered in the car, it sound *SCARY* rite??? actually...it was really scary, foods are much more important to him!!^^hahaaaa...so i said,or we go to carry on as i know he likes carry on always becoz of the fried thing, he can eat all he can!but i think there is pretty hot and i don like the smell after we back home every time so we seldom went to there!!He was happy and agreed with me...good!!as long as he happy~~and we met wendy princess at carry on too=)


b4 goin out!!heeee



traffic jammed and was raining heavily



starting camwhored , tat is me!!





took a photo at pure bar, but i never go in b4 =( can u imagine tat


makan!!!!!!!!!




beee


always do like this...prawn with egg




maggie~~who favourite??this let me think of CATHERINE!!really, no bluff








finish ate!!satisfied??was feel like i got a baby in my stomach, and the result is i got sore throat next day!!
that all for this post!!i hav to post another...too much pics in my phone!!















2 comments:

Wendy Sim said...

Awww~~ I heard that you mentioned my name in your blog from far away!! Qian li Er I have!! hohoho XD. Me too don't like the smell which stick on the clothes after we left carry on. But what to do? I like the fried things! :D It's nice to see u having a blog now sweetie. I will visit you very often. Stay sweet with your boyboy ya! I m gonna link ur blog address in mine. Cheers~ <3

My blog: http://wendysim.com

nicowawa said...

hahaha~~~u ar so famous!!even my reader know u this princess~~u same with ben like the fried thing!!thx~~i do read ur blog often..tat y i know u ar a prettie princess=)heeee~~~thx=)happy always