my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Friday, November 27, 2009

Day out with my super lovely HUBBY!!! ♩♪♫♬



friday!!holiday!!no school~~~we planed to watch PHOBIA 2 as LOT OF fren said that's nice to watch...plus, my baby can use his birthday reward as GSC present such service~~sweet!!so my bebeee wil not going to pay his share~~save up money!!!good good good~~~


MY sweet heart came pick me up at 1.30~~and he brought me to soya house somewhere located at bei zhan tat shop lot as he knew i love soya always~~~the shop was just occupied few weeks ago i guess~~nice design there~~make me feel comfortable~~here some photo to show u>>>>>




look nice rite???





'm showing the menu to u!!!









alot of choices~~ono which one to choose wo??





finally~~this was wat my beeebeee share^^^^






and this was MINE




I ♥♥ YAU ZA GUAI!!with thong sui~any type of thong sui as long as there is yau za guai to dip it

*DIE*i always like to eat those food which are oily










my sweet


last pic b4 he cut his hair!!!


aftertat,we went to DP around 2 in the afternoon....we went to buy ticket first then jz only my bebeeee went to cut his hair~~as it was just too long til my teakwondo SIR also complained about it!!!heeee..think how embarrassed it was...as sir complained when the taekwondo students was all around...HAHA!!!pity for him~~

after cut his hair we walked around there as the show havent started yet~~and we met up with pikki ying!!!wakaka^^but i've forgotten to take some pic with her as she was bought a new hp!!aikzz

~~our show started at 4.20~~i jz stupid coz i dono that was a ghost show..i thought was jz a thriller~~if i know tat was a ghost show..i wont go for it and waste my bb money..coz i knew i wont wacth it~~but we already bought the ticket..no choice!!tat was the 1st ghost show i opened my eyes to wacth~~the show indeed nice!!and funny!!after finished, i told my bebee:"i think this was the ghost show so scary ever among the others i watched since i borned!!"he just answered:"because this was the 1st ghost show i got opened my eyes to watch it." *teeheeee*quite bangga~coz i dare to watch it~~although i stil closed my eyes for few scenes!haaa~~


after show~~

was HUNGRY!!

brought my bebee to porridge house~~let him try the porridge tat i used to eat with my family last time ~~but i knew he don like to eat porridge indeed!!hahahaaa~~purposely??
we waited about half an hour, it was jz so slow coz the shop was jz opened

while waiting, we took some photo~~too boring n hungry at there!!











this is the tau fu my family love ever!!!

kangkung belacan..my bebee love



so called 田鸡porridge~~stil remembered~~my mum cheated 3 of us(sis bro n me) this was a chicken porridge as we dare not to eat田鸡 when we were only in primary sch~~after eaten it, we were addicted~~




dinner finally

He finished it!!and told me tat it was nice and delicious
and we went back to DP for shopping~~
and get our car about 9pm...and we went for supper!!ROTI JOHN~~we ordered large one!!as i wan to gain weight!!
tat's all for the day!!
happy day !!







No comments: