my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Monday, December 19, 2011

scarf the accessories

Feel like blogging after watching the video below. So..ehemmm....
Trying to look more casual but not too simple?yea...scarf can be the best companion for this time. You must be saying, OMG, wearing scarf in malaysia?you gotta be kidding me. Actually, it is not. Weather is getting colder lately and air-conditioner is everywhere. Besides, scarf can make you look more stylish too. Somehow, wearing them in the right way is the most important one.
That's definitely people laughing at you when you're wearing a scarf in a funny way. Agree?
So here the vid that shows you how to wear a scarf in 25 ways. It's simply cool!

What do you think after watching the vid? I was like I have to buy a lot of scarfs from now on.
Anyway, you can visit prettychase as they selling a lot of nice scarfs too. leopard printed is coming up soon as well =)





Well..its been a long time I did'nt log in my account. Imma quite lazy lately feels like I'm getting old. I just reach my 22th last week. Having midterm just one day before my big day hence, just had a simple celebration this year. I'm going to graduate soon too. I supposed 13th of february will be my last paper in university life if I could pass them all=P

Back to the topic, Christmas coming in a week of time!! Can't wait for it seriously!!
BF feels so sorry that he did'nt celebrate my bd properly so he brought me to KL for 2D1N. Thanks to the BF being so lovely and sweet all the time. LOVE him. Crowded everywhere in KL because year end sales has started finally. Have you done ur shopping? Well, I m done...hiak hiak ><

photos below:
x'mas in Harrods


  
photo taken at forever 21

here's pavillion


there's a lot of bears represent every country in the world.  cool

okay...I'm broke afterall.haha

got to go-------

I will be update more often.
Stay tuned peepooo!!=)





No comments: