my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just a so so random post to kill my boredom.
Finally finish my 4 months internship. Get to know a lot of new friends inside infineon and what's actually an engineering routine everyday. yea. It's cool.
I'll miss you all.





alright, here come a post which happened last week.
We went to KL because of author's day.*Thanks to mok who gave us the other 2 tickets*
A very very last minute and unplanned trip. The very 1st time Seri Cempaka Suits has been fully booked and we booked our hotel randomly online. Luckily still a not bad one. ( QUALITY hotel)


party starts at 6pm. So we went shopping 1st.



boo boo boo...sitting in the car for 1 and a half hour to reach KL. Excited!! And not forget to bring my pillow along.

Taking our lunch at Carl's junior.


walk walk walk...snap snap snap

hubby said my face looks so fat when I opened center parting. T.T

finally, mok and hl reached and it's time to eat dinner.
at sushi zanmai.

 hl
 mok


after dinner. 6.30pm. We took 1 hour to reach our hotel although it is just very near from pavillion.*traffic jammed*
Then Dolled up ourself.
We thought traffic will be smooth as all the audiences are already there since the party starts at 6pm so we go the party around 9 something.

too bad...every where was jammed. All the way to selangor turf club took us 2 hours++ on the road. Guess so because of the Taio Cruz. OMG. While we reach the time almost 12am. Fortunately we still get to see Taio Cruz.

 and we get to see one more thing. Fireworks!!!hahaha. I know right. we are so funny. 
 people mountain people sea..so crowded!!!
Back right after the party end. We reached hotel around 2am. So so sleepy.
come come come..take a photo before sleep.><

The necxt day, 
while waiting for me....what mr.Ben will do normally..
nah nah nah...this is what he do always...watch cartoon. He likes to watch TV like you can't stop him even he can't hear you when you call him. 

Actually my hair not that long while I curl it up. So please stop asking me to cut off my hair. I will cut it when  I think it is really necessary.

Everything settled, checked out.
Went to Levain for brunch!!! Their bread and pizza are the best one.

pesto shrimp spaghetti  
shrimp burger 

and OMG IM HUNGRY NOW. gotta go. bye. mua!!




No comments: