my love

your existence make me smile everyday when the sun's up

Saturday, June 4, 2011

dear diary

Peeps, I am here again. Finally lovely sunday is here.

talk about yesterday, we went gym and hubby said finally he can see me sweating as FYI, I could hardly sweat even when I play badminton. I guess may be I am like too thin till not fats to burn and no fats to protect that's why I don't sweat easily. And of course, I feel tired afterwards but then I've made a promise to myself to gym once a week to let my blood circulate properly and so my skin will look more healthy. I advise my readers go and gym too if you are free to share some time for gym cause it's really a good indoor activities. You will definitely look fresh after certain times of gym. Trust me.
While at night, we putting on a low profile couple shirt which is square printed design and watch x man..haha*
All I wan to comment about the movie is that I DON'T LIKE THE ENDING. There's definitely have a continue part in someday.

Between, blogging is just share your so called private of you to the public and I believe every blogger might ready to get judge by everyone whether is good or bad so do I. I don't mind how peoples judge me, how bad nor how ugly you want to judge on me, it's doesn't matter to me, just go ahead and spread as much as you can if you hate me. I don't give a damn about it honestly. I tell you the reason why I say so. Just use your intelligent brain to think, if you are not close with me at all and of course you won't understand everything single detail about me and you just judge me based on my look or what peoples have told you and so what are you talking are just bull shit, of course you got rights to speak, I won't stop you. am I right peoples? Because I believe if it's meant to be, it will be. You don't spread it, others also will know automatically. Just the matter of times.

Besides, if you don't do anything wrong you won't feel guilty at all and so you wont spread those stupid and non-logic nonsence thing around just to make yourself feel better. OR or or may be you don't really do anything wrong but you just hate me or jealous me and go and destroy my reputation. Agree?
If you see my fb, you'll think I am super confident on my look. Then you are 100% wrong.Frankly, I don't think I am pretty cause I have a lot of  imperfection in person. My close friend will know the best of me. Plus, I don't like my height at all. My height make me feel that I am a weirdo among all the girls. I only can tell you guys may be I am confident which is 80% with my fashion sense. Ahaha!! That's what I feel proud ><
Feel like slap myself. Gosh. keke ><

Alright, finally I think you guys will be wondering what I'll receive today as I have already mentioned in the last post. Well, I'll just get it at night so Imma waiting and looking forward to it now. yohoo!!


No comments: